Right now all the rates that we currently have on sale can be cancelled at no cost. Cancellations can be made up to 1 day before the scheduled arrival date. Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks. Please refer to the property’s Rate Details for applicable terms or exceptions, if any, when booking or changing reservations.
For bookings made before today, our cancellation policy is as follows:
1. If customers are affected by travel restrictions in their country of origin or the hotel they have booked is closed for the expected dates of the stay, Hugo’s Hotels offers you the chance to change or cancel the booking under the following conditions:
For individual reservations made before March 2, 2020 for arrival dates up to December 31, 2020, we offer 100% flexibility to postpone the booking up to 24 hours before the expected arrival date. You can postpone the booking up to December 31, 2021, choosing a date for which the hotel offers the same terms and conditions, or agree to pay any possible difference in the room rate without any booking management fees.
For group bookings we offer 100% flexibility to change the dates without any booking management fees up to December 31, 2021, regardless of the date the booking was made.
2. Check the specific conditions for each booking as some exceptions may apply during high-demand periods and may require cancellation further in advance to avoid cancellation fees and penalties.
3. If we are forced to close the booked hotel for the dates booked, we will offer alternative accommodation of the same or superior quality in another hotel in Malta. If this is not possible, we offer 100% flexibility to postpone your reservation up to 24 hours before arrival: you may choose a later date until December 31, 2021 and on which the reserved hotel is operative again and offers the same terms and conditions or for which you agree to pay a possible difference in rate without any management fee.
4. Guests who book through online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on the policies they are applying.
5. We are aware that the COVID-19 pandemic and the response from the government and health authorities are constantly changing and developing. Please note that the criteria in this document are therefore subject to change over time.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.